Our cottages Les Glycines du Vexin welcome you between 5pm and 9pm.
In the event of late arrival, please let us know at 0642021706 or 0672073943 so that we can organize and welcome you in the best conditions.
On the day of departure, you must vacate your accommodation by 11am. An extra option is available to extend your stay until 2 pm.Conclusion of the contract
The reservation becomes effective once you have paid your deposit corresponding to 50% of the total rental amount. The balance of the total rental amount must be paid no later than 15 days before your arrival.
For stays booked less than 15 days before the arrival date, the total amount of the stay is due at the time of booking.Tourist tax
A tourist tax is added to the price of the stay, collected by the accommodation provider on behalf of the Communauté de Communes Grand Paris Seine & Oise. The amount of the tax depends on the type of accommodation you are staying in. It depends on its classification as a furnished tourist accommodation.Cancellation of stay
All cancellations must be notified by e-mail to [email protected]
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the arrival date: the deposit paid will be reduced by a 5% administration fee and reimbursed by Les Glycines du Vexin
- Cancellation between the 15th and 8th day inclusive before the arrival date: 50% of the price of the stay is due.
- Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival date: 100% of the price of the stay is due.
- In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the full stay initially booked remains payable in full.
Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended for early bookings. Our insurance partner is Chapka Assurances and is offered automatically for the non-cancellable, non-changeable rate.Housekeeping
Housekeeping is included in the price of your stay, as is the rental of bed linen and towels. However, we ask you to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. All you have to do is put away the dishes and empty the garbage cans. If necessary, all equipment and furniture will be replaced in its original place.Capacity
This contract is for a specific number of people. If the number of guests exceeds the capacity indicated in the contract, we reserve the right to refuse additional guests or to apply a surcharge. In exceptional cases, non-professional visitors may be allowed during the day by prior arrangement.Smokers
All our accommodation is strictly non-smoking, including electronic cigarettes, and is equipped with interconnected smoke detectors. Failure to comply with this rule or disabling a smoke detector will result in immediate exclusion. Smoking areas are provided outside in several parts of the property.Videoprotection
To guarantee your safety, all accesses to the property and certain exterior common areas are video-protected.Pets
Pets are not allowed in our accommodations. In exceptional cases and depending on the type of animal, we may authorize certain exceptions, but this will result in a supplement per night equal to one additional person.Security deposit
A security deposit of 300€ is required upon payment by credit card. It may be used in the event of damage or non-compliance with the general conditions of sale.Insurance
You are responsible for all damage caused by you. You are therefore required to be insured by a holiday-type insurance contract for these various risks.General information:
- Children are the responsibility of their parents.
- Outside communal areas must remain peaceful places where you can relax.
- No noise after 11 p.m. or before 7 a.m. so that everyone can sleep and recharge their batteries.
- Evecquemont is a peaceful and quiet village, so we ask our guests to respect this tranquility